Prime Minister’s Training Scheme Phase-II 2018
The Government of Pakistan is offering opportunities of internship to the unemployed educated youth of all provinces and regions (FATA, GB, AJK and ICT) in government/semi government and private organizations through Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme under Prime Minister’s Youth Programme to enhance their skills and employability prospects. Selected interns will be placed in Federal Ministries, Divisions, Provincial Departments, Industries, Corporations and various public/private institutions for one year internship.
PM Youth Internship Program 2018 Phase -2 (National Internship Program 2018)
- 16 years HEC educational qualification (BA, BBA, BS, MBA, M.COM, MA, M.SC, MCS and other equivalent degree).
- 03 years diploma holder (DAE) after Matric/ (FA FSC).
- 50% of marks or 2.5 CGPA in final degree/diploma is the minimum threshold criteria for National Internship Program 2018.
- Age Limit is upto 25 Years and 30 year for AJK, GB, FATA, Southern Punjab (Multan Division, DG Khan, and Bahawalpur Division) & Baluchistan as on 24-4-2018.
- Pakistani Nationality and must not be below 18 years.
- Madrassa Graduates are also entitled to apply.
- Females are encouraged to apply
- Disable applicants have 2% quota
- For minorities 5% quota is reserved
- Those individual who have already availed any Government Youth Training Program /Scheme.
- Government or semi-Government Servants is also not eligible.
- Full time students in any Public / Private educational institution.
Monthly Stipend & Number of Internees:
12,000 PKR per month will be given to Internees during Internship Period (One Year Duration).Total Number of Internees will be 15000.
How to Apply for PM Youth Internship Program:
Interested eligible candidates are required to Apply Online at www.pmyts.nip.gov.pk via given in below link at www.jobscorner.pk
Last Date to Apply: 23 April 2018
Click on image to see full view