POF Artisan Training Scheme 2018
Applications are invited from (Male/Female) citizens of Pakistan for the engagement of 150 Artisans for Batch No. 53 (1st Phase) under ‘ARTISAN TRAINING SCHEME’. Selected candidates will undergo training in Pakistan Ordnance Factories Institute of Technology, WAH CANTT.
Pakistan Ordinance Factory (POF) Artisan Training Scheme 2018 150+ Vacancies
Vacancies are distributed as under:
Total Seats = 150
- Qualification – Matric with Science (Minimum 2nd Division)
- Age – 17 to 21 years as on 17-04-2018
- Duration of Training – 1-1/2 years
PAYMENT OF STIPEND DURING TRAINING:
- During 1st semester (06 months) 50 % of BPS-5 (Rs.4295/p.m.ii)
- During 2nd semester (06 months) 60 % of BPS-5 (Rs.5154/p.m.)
- During 3rd semester (06 months) 80 % of BPS-5 (Rs.6872/p.m.)
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- a) Affidavit Fresh Entrants after their selection as Artisan will submit an affidavit on stamp paper valuing (Rs.100/-) duly signed by his surety to complete his training satisfactorily.
- b) Employment It shall not be obligatory for POF Management to offer the job to all apprentices. However successful apprentices may be absorbed in POF subject to availability of posts, with an undertaking that they will have to serve POF, if job is offered to them.
- c) Bond Deed the Artisans, who will be offered the job as per need of POF after successful completion of their training, will have to execute the prescribed bond to serve thereafter in POF for a minimum period of 6 years. In case of leaving they will have to refund all the amount spent on their training including penalty of Rs.50, 000/-
ACCOMMODATION Hostel accommodation will be provided to selected candidates on demand, upon availability on first come first serve basis.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS:
- Applications may be submitted online on the performa available on our website www.pof.gov.pk latest by 17-04-2018.
- By post applications will not be entertained.
- You can also apply online through below link:
Ex-Artisan who was terminated on disciplinary ground is not eligible to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview through SMS, therefore, active mobile No (non-converted to any other network) should be mentioned on application performa. However, POF will take no responsibility for non-receipt of SMS due to any reason.
Last date to apply: 17 April 2018
Click on image to see full view