Pakistan International Airlines Corporation Limited (PIACL) has announced management Trainee Program for 100+ Vacancies from qualified candidates Pakistan International Airlines PIA MTO jobs 2018
- 100 Management Trainee Officers (MTOs)
- Master’s in Business/ Law / Management/Administrative Sciences or Equivalent with minimum 2.8 CGPA/70% marks from HEC recognized University/Institute.
- OR BBA/BS (Hons.) in Business/ Law / Management/Administrative Sciences or Equivalent with minimum 2.8 CGPA/70% marks from HEC recognized University/Institute.
- Preference will be given to candidates possessing foreign qualification.
Age: 30 years as on last date of advertisement.
Distribution of Regional / Provincial Quota:
Sindh (R) 11
Sindh (U) 8
Total Vacancies 100
Application Procedure/Guidelines or How to Apply PIA Jobs 2018 Management Trainee Officers (MTOs)
Interested candidates are required to send their application form with recent passport size photograph, CV & accompanied by Pay Order of Rupees 1000/- (Non-refundable) in the name of PIAC (PIA NTN No.080-3450-8) through courier to the following address within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
MANAGER RECRUITMENT & PLACEMENT, NEAR PIA TRAINING CENTRE, KARACHI AIRPORT 75200 Tel. No. 021-99044295.
PIA Application Form for Management Trainee Officers (MTOs) available free of cost from PIA recruitment and placement office, PIA H.O Karachi and PAI offices at other stations. Form cans also downloading from www.piac.aero.
- Candidates awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
- Total number of Vacancies = 100
- No TA/DA will be admissible for Test / Interview.
- Entry Test will be conducted only for shortlisted candidates
Last Date to Apply: 12 February 2018
Click on image to see full view