Overseas Employment Corporation OEC Pakistan Jobs Korea
Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development, Overseas Employment Corporation Govt of Pakistan invites applications for the candidates who are willing to work in South Korea.
Overseas Employment Corporation OEC Jobs 2018 in Korea for Pakistani Apply Online Advertisement Latest
Overseas Employment Corporation OEC, Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis & Human Resource Development, Government of Pakistan invites applications from the interested individuals to employment in Korea. For further details, the candidates are advised to visit Overseas Employment Corporation OEC website www.oec.gov.pk. The online registration will continue from 26th February 2018 to 3rd March 2018. Every year Ministry of Employment and Labor of the Republic of Korea (MOEL) announce jobs for the Pakistani Nationals and for this purpose Overseas Employment Corporation Pakistan is authorized to collect applications and conduct CBT (Computer Based) Korean Language Test (EPS-TOPIK) and provide eligible candidates for the Latest OEC Korea Jobs 2018. There will be no VISA Fee. The selected candidates will be offered salary of Rs.150, 000 along with overtime and other benefits.
Overseas Employment Corporation OEC Jobs 2018 in Korea for Pakistan
OEC Korea Jobs 2018 Overseas Employment Corporation Pakistan | www.oec.gov.pk Apply Online
- Applicant should have Computerized Identification Card (NIC) and Computerized Password at the time of Registration.
- Age of candidate should be between 18 to 39 years. (Birth between March 08, 1978 to March 07, 2000 are eligible to apply).
- The applicant should not be involved in any criminal activity and if any record found then he’ll be out of selection procedure.
- Applicant should be the illegal immigrant of Korea.
- Applicant’s name should not exist in the ECL.
- A disabled person is not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for OEC Korea Jobs 2018?
Applicants meeting criteria need to register online at www.oec.gov.pk.
A candidate has to pay Registration Fee Rs. 1000/ in OEC’s Account No. 0112-79010451-03 in HBL and attach it to an online application form.
Those who do not have online application submission facility, then he can register by visiting nearest OEC office along with original Bank Deposit Slip.
The last date for application submission is March 03, 2018.
Selection Procedure / Schedule:
After application submission procedure the results of the draw will be announced on March 05, 2018.
Registration of the selected candidates in a draw will be held from March 06 to March 09, 2018.
The announcement of Test Schedule will be done on March 26, 2018.
Korean Language Test will be held from March 02 to May 31, 2018.
Result announcement of 1st Round will be held on June 08, 2018.
Professional Skills test and scrutiny of documents will be held from June 11 to June 13, 2018.
Skill Test will be held from July 19th of July 22, 2018.
Final Result announcement will be held on August 03, 2018.
- Address OEC Islamabad Office: PMI, Auditorium Building, Zero Point, G-7/1, Islamabad.
- Address OEC Karachi Office: Red Crescent Building, Doctor Dawood Pota Road, Karachi.
- Address OEC Lahore Office: 43-B, Abu Bakar Block, Near Garden Town, In Front Qaddafi Stadium, Metro Bus Stop, Lahore.
- Address OEC Peshawar Hayatabad Peshawar: Government Advance Technical Training Center, Plot 16/A, Industrial Area, TEVTA KPK Hayatabad Peshawar.
- Address OEC Quetta Office: OPF Building, Block Number 04, Near Masjid Khizra, Satellite Town, Quetta.
Last date to apply: 03 March 2018
Click on image to see full view