Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Limited KS&EW Post-Graduate Scholarship 2018
Applications are invited from candidates interested in scholarship for pursuing Master (MS) program in Naval Architecture from NUST Karachi followed by career at Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Ltd.
Age Limit: 26 years
- BE in Naval Architecture / Marine / Mechanical / Mechanical and Manufacturing / Automotive / Industrial and Manufacturing from HEC recognized university.
- Sixteen years of schooling or 04 years education after HSSC / A level in relevant discipline with minimum CGPA of 2.5 out of 4.0 OR 60% marks (percentage will only be considered if CGPA is not mentioned on the transcript).
- GAT (General) conducted on or after 01 August 2017 by NTS with at least 50 accumulative test score or GRE (General) conducted by ETS, USA, with following minimum score separately in each section:
Analytics Writing 3.5/6.
Terms and Conditions:
- Selected candidates will be offered Scholarship covering tuition fees, admission processing fee and security deposit for MS (Naval Architecture) programme and a monthly stipend of Rs 12,000/- only. All other expenses will be borne by the individual.
- The individuals availing scholarship will be required to serve at Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Works Ltd for a minimum period of 8 years upon completion of MS program.
- In case the performance of selected individual is found unsatisfactory during MS program, the scholarship will be terminated and individual will be liable to refund all expenses incurred on scholarship.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) will be required from existing employer (if already employed).
Interested candidates may submit their applications/ CVs with contact details, attested copies of educational degrees/ transcripts and CNIC along with two recent passport size photographs at the following address before 16 Feb 18. Shortlisted candidates will be
required to appear in GAT/GRE test and submit their scores for final interview and selection. The applications should be clearly marked as ‘Application for MS Naval Architecture Scholarship’. No TA/ DA will be admissible.
Deputy General Manager (Ship Design)
Karachi Shipyard & Engineering Limited
West Wharf, Dockyard Road
KARACHI – 74000
Last date to apply: 16-02-2018
Click on image to see full view