Join Pak Navy as Sailor (S) Batch B-2018
Pakistan Navy has announced its recent induction / Recruitment Program for Join Pak Navy as Sailor Batch B-2018 Online Registration Technical & Marine Branch Latest Advertisement. Pakistan Navy is one of Pakistan three armed forces which are known for bravery for nation’s Defence. Various vacancies induction program has started for C-2017 Sailor Batch i.e.( Technical & Mariners) So every Pakistani unmarried males are eligible to apply for these Navy Jobs. The qualification required for this induction program is Matric. This is good opportunity for matric candidates to get Pak Navy jobs, so apply as soon as possible. Join Pak Navy as Sailor (S) Batch B-2018 Online Registration Technical & Marine Branch Latest
Pak Navy Sailor Jobs
Pakistan Navy Sailors for different Trades A-2018 (S) Batch
- Naib Khateeb
Gender/Marital Status: Only Unmarried males are eligible to apply.
Nationality/Citizenship: Only Pakistani nationality holders are eligible to apply.
Educational Requirement for Technical Branch:
If any Pakistani wanted to join the Pak Navy Technical branch then minimum Matric with Science with 65% marks in the examination required for Technical Branch
Educational Requirement for Marine Branch:
The eligibility criteria for joining Marine branch are also same as Matric in Science/Arts but with 60% marks are required.
Height & Age Limit for Technical Branch:
Height of the males should be “5 feet 4 Inch” (162.5cm) & Age of the applicants should be 16 to 20 years.
Height & Age Limit For Marine Branch:
Fir this branch the height should be “5 feet 6 Inch” (167.5cm) & Age of the applicants should be 17 to 21 years.
How to Apply for Join Pak Navy Jobs:
Interested candidates willing to Join Pak Navy are required to register themselves online through the Official Pak Navy website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk or from the nearest Selection Centers of Pak Navy.
For online registration you can also visit below link:
The applicants are required to bring the Postal Order of Rs. 100/ at the time of interview in favor of Director Recruitment Naval Headquarter Islamabad or crossed postal order will be accepted if brought and submitted by hand.
- First of all you have to Apply Online or Visit Nearest Pak Navy Recruitment Centre.
- After this, there will be written Examination on 15 April 2018 at 8.00AM in Intelligence Test & Subject Test.
- On 20 May 2018 Pak Navy Official website will announce results.
- After That there will be physical assessment Test
- After that there will be medical Test & Interview starting from May to June 2018.
- After that step there will be a personality test and will be selected temporary before final Medical Test.
- At the last candidates will be tested in Naval Medical Checking Center Karachi and those who are completely fit will selected as final candidates for B-2018 Sailor Batch.
Start of Registration: 25 March 2018
Last Date for Registration: 08 April 2018