Join Pak Navy as Civilian B-2018 Batch
Pak Navy has announced various jobs for Civilian Staff. Online Application are required from Males & Females candidates having qualification Graduation (BA, B.SC), Intermediate (FA, F.SC), Matric and Primary. These Vacancies are in Naval Headquarters Islamabad (Higher Formation), Industrial and Technical Staff (Lower Formation PNCA) and Non-Industrial Non-Technical Staff (Lower Formation PNCA). Join Pak Navy Civilian Jobs are for Assistant, Stenotypist, Receptionist, Data Entry Operator, Instructor, Police Constable, Lower Division Clerk LDC, Lady Constable, Driver and others. www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
Pakistan Navy Latest Jobs
Naval Headquarters Islamabad (Higher Formation)
- 32 Assistants (BPS-15)
- 04 Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- 03 Data Entry Operators (BPS-12)
- 66 Lower Division Clerks (BPS-09)
- 01 Senior Proof Reader (BPS-07)
- 01 Calligraft (BPS-07)
- 03 Tracers (BPS-05)
- 02 Store man (BPS-05)
- 03 Duplicating Machine Operators (BPS-04)
- 01 Machine Man (BPS-03)
- 01 Carpenter (BPS-03)
- 45 Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- 02 Sanitary Workers (BPS-01)
- 01 Anchor Man (BPS-01)
Industrial / Technical Staff (Lower Formation – PNCA)
- 03 Leading Man (BPS-12)
- 30 Assistant Leading Man (BPS-11)
- 45 Skilled (BPS-04)
Non-Industrial / Non-Technical Staff (Lower Formation – PCNA)
- 01 Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- 01 Sub Inspector (BPS-14)
- 03 Support Coaches (BPS-14)
- 02 Junior Scientific Assistants (BPS-12)
- 17 Data Entry Operator (BPS-12)
- 01 Assistant Examiner – Mechanical (BPS-11)
- 08 Upper Division Clerk (UDC) (BPS-11)
- 26 Lower Division Clerk (LDC) (BPS-09)
- 01 Lady Health Visitor (BPS-09)
- 01 Librarian (BPS-08)
- 03 Assistant Examiners (BPS-08)
- 05 Draftsman-III (BPS-07)
- 04 Midwives (BPS-07)
- 01 Receptionist (BPS-01)
- 01 Engine Driver-II (BPS-07)
- 07 Lab Attendants (BPS-05)
- 03 Junior Time Keepers (BPS-05)
- 48 Police Constables (BPS-05)
- 11 Crane Drivers / Operators (BPS-05)
- 141 MT Drivers (BPS-04)
- 02 Lascars (BPS-02)
Educational Requirements: For all of above posts, the overall education which is required includes Graduation, Intermediate, relevant DAE 03 years Diploma, Matric and Middle pass applicants are invited along with each field relevant expertise are required to apply.
Both male and females are eligible to apply.
The nationality holders of Pakistan are only eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Join Pak Navy Civilian Jobs 2018 (Batch A-2018):
- Apply Online on www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk or below given link on www.vulearning.com
- For Sr. No. 13, 14, 15, candidates only need to submit applications by visiting nearest Navy Selection Center.
- The candidates while appearing for the Entry Test have to pay the postal order of Rs. 200/ in favor of Director Recruitment, Naval Headquarters, Islamabad or can bring with themselves it will also be accepted.
- The candidates will go through the written test which will be held on March 25, 2018.
- For further information about written test, result, medical, trade-test, interview can be viewed below given advertisement image of Pakistan Navy as Civilian.
- The information regarding the Venue and Registration slip will be displayed on the website of Pakistan Navy.
- After the good and successful result of a Written test, the applicants will undergo the Personality test and further will go under the Medical Examination and if they pass these two exams properly so they will be given and assigned the work to do over there and the authority will also conduct the interview.
Starting date for online registration is 4th of March 2018
Last Date for Registration: 18 March 2018