DigiSkills Training Project Jobs
DigiSkills Training Project (DSTP) Jobs 2018 for Coaches & Others 223+ Vacancies Advertisement Latest
The DigiSkills Program is aimed at equipping our youth, freelancers, students, professionals, etc. with knowledge, skills, tools & techniques necessary to seize the opportunities available internationally in online jobs market places and also locally to earn a decent living. DigiSkills requires the services of bright 7 motivated individuals for the following positions at market competitive salary:
DigiSkills Training Project DSTP Latest Jobs
- 01 Project Manager
- 01 Assistant Manager Finance
- 02 Assistant Manager Admin
- 02 Project Producer
- 03 Multimedia Expert
- 02 Production Assistant
- 03 Senior Software Assistant
- 05 Software Engineer
- 02 Assistant Software Engineer
- 18 Lead Coaches
- 174 Coaches
- 01 Admin Assistant
- 02 Accounts Assistant
- 05 Office Assistant
- 02 Drivers
Terms & Conditions:
- Above mentioned positions are Lahore based only.
- Maximum age at the time of advertisement should be less than 55 years.
- Those already in the government/semi-government service or autonomous bodies will be required to bring No Objection Certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer, at the time of interview.
- It is mandatory to upload/attach your detailed CV (please mention clearly Division of all academic record and also mention Experience details) along with the application.
- Only eligible/short listed candidates will be contacted individually via registered post or via call for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- DigiSkills reserves the right to reject any or all applications, without assigning any reason.
- These are contractual positions for the project having a maximum duration Of 2.5 years.
- Maximum salaries inclusive of all benefits are given against each position.
Applicants should submit Demand Draft/Pay Order amounting Rs.1000/- in favor of VU-DigiSkills Training Project (Not applicable for Drivers)
How to apply:
Interested candidates can apply online through below link:
Last Date to Apply: 09 April 2018
Click on image to see full view